TEHRAN , Oct. 27 (Xinhua) -- Following are the standings of Iranian Super League after matches on Oct. 26-27 (tabulated under matches played, won, drawn, lost , goals for, goals against, and points):
14. Siahjamegan 10 2 1 7 5 10 7
15. Foolad 10 1 3 6 1 16 6
16. Esteghlal Ahvaz 9 1 2 6 4 18 5
These Top 10 Hawaiian Beaches are known for offering mixes of all the right ingredients to give travelers and families the best vacation resort experience. Everyone wants something different in a holiday beach resort. Plus, if you are a family traveling with kids it is even more important to find the right balance between sea , sand and surf. What makes a good beach is the way it let's everyone relax the way they like. Families need sandcastles and surfers need big waves while a scuba diver wants a beach with a reef and calm water. A beach with all these things makes it a wonderful place to vacation in a resort atmosphere.
These top locations and luxury resorts are the best places to go if you need services like telephones, restrooms and picnic areas. Many have seasonal surfing and also snorkeling to offer adventurous travelers. Many beaches also have grass and shady areas also provide cover for sun worshippers and families with small children. Rentals of water sports equipment will vary although most beaches will be able to help out visitors with some type of rentals from snorkels to boogie boards. See the list of top Hawaiian beaches and resorts below for families and solo travelers.
1. Lanikai Beach
2. The North Shore
3. Punalu'u Beach
4. Hookipa Beach
5. Lahaina Beach
6. Poipu Beach
7. Kauna 'oa Beach
8. Kaanapali Beach
9. Honaunau Bay
10. Waikiki Beach
1. Lanikai Beach is located on the island of Oahu off Kailua Road, Kailua -East Oahu. Clear water and sparkling white sand make Lanikai Beach known for its beauty. Just off in the distance are two tropical islands of Mokumanu and Mokulua where there are designated bird sanctuaries. This combination of sand and sun make Lanikai Beach a well known to travelers and locals. The sunrise if not to be missed on this part Oahu where visitors can find sand, large rocks , shady areas and good swimming and snorkeling.
2.The North Shore is part of three separate areas: Waimeia Bay calm which is peaceful in the summer with big winter surfing waves in winter; the Pipeline whose name inspires surfers shooting through waves; and Sunset Beach that is known for what else - fabulous sunsets! If you are not a board-type there are plenty of other things to do nearby such as: Golf, Ocean Fishing & Tours, Sport Fishing, Shark Tours , Whale Watching, Horseback Riding, Jet Ski, Picnics , Scuba and Snorkel . . . plus lots of shopping!
3. Punalu'u Beach is located off Highway 11 on the South shore and is nothing short of dramatic. Black sand beaches and tall coconut trees make this beach memorable and very comfortable. The beach park even has a freshwater wading pool to cool off with for the whole family plus there are ducks for the kids. Punalu'u actually "diving spring" because Hawaiians used to get fresh water from these springs using gourds. The location is well known for the endangered green sea turtle that makes it's home here while the turtles are protected by law, snorkeling is a great way to see them in their natural habitat.
4. Hookipa Beach is well known for world-class windsurfing competitions. It is located off the Hana Highway in North Maui. While not everyone is an expert windsurfer there is a small coral reef that provides an excellent calm area for taking a relaxing few minutes on this unique beach. The dramatic rocky beach and sandy shore are complemented with barbeque picnic areas, showers, kiosks and payphones. The range of services make this beach a success for hosting the Aloha Classic , Red Bull surfing competitions and the Maui Sports Foundation events for expert windsurfers and sun worshipping tourists.
5. Lahaina Beach is on West Maui and the town is full of ancient history with a long tradition of whaling. Many people are familiar with the wedding ceremonies and famous Luau dances. The Luau dance is the traditional Hawaiian dance that celebrates the unique island culture with the hula dance, flower lei ceremonies and roasted pig dining make any evening a memorable experience.
6. Poipu Beach is on the southern island of Kauai it is well know for calm waters. The beauty of calm waters and tranquil beaches are a photographers dream come true. The area is picturesque with sandy beaches and shallow areas that provide safe areas for parents and children. Snorkeling is also good around the point and there is grass and shady areas for sun worshippers to lounge in. There are also many services available on the beach including lifeguards, picnic areas, showers and picnic facilities.
7. Kauna 'oa Beach is a large sandy beach located on the big island of Hawaii. The beach provides plenty of room for sand castles , volleyball, swimming, snorkeling and boogie boarding. It is one of the best beaches on the island with a rock reef that provides some protection from the surf. Golfers will even love to hate the sand traps at the famous Mauna Kea Golf Course.
8. Kaanapali Beach is one of the best beaches on Maui and for that reason it fronts many Ka'anapali resorts. Travel up and down the beach is made possib.